martes, 3 de abril de 2018

Welcome to my life


Hi, my name is Javiera Barrera I was born in La Serena, Chile on March 3rd ,2000. At elementary school and high school I studied at Colegio San Francisco Coll in La Serena. Nowadays I live in Santiago centro with my boyfriend💕, we both are study at Universidad de Chile but I study Veterinary Medicine and he in the Faculty of Physical Science and Mathematics.


My parents are divorced, but I have a very large family, including "half" sisters and my dad's wife, i have four sisters and one little brother, I am the oldest, we have five dogs at my dad's house (la serena) two bull terriers, two Shar peis and a dachshund, the most importat for me is my pet Nita😍 it's a Shar Pei.

Lately I don't have time to do my hobbies, but i like the music, i love sing (although i don't sing well), draw and paint with oil.

Here you can see a few pictures
my family 
4 years together 
Nita








This is a little part of my life

2 comentarios:

  1. I find it´s great that you have so many brothers and your family is so big, including your dogs.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, Javi, I also like to draw and paint with oil, but my preference is acrylics and the pencils.

    ResponderBorrar

A Country I would like to visit

  South Korea  Me and my boyfriend in a korean restaurant For be honest I would like travel all arround the world but recently I...