martes, 10 de abril de 2018

What's your opinion?

What is your opinion about recycling?


I think that recycling is a very good idea to help the world but isn't enough, we have to use the 3 R (reduce, reuse and recycle). We have to be able to repair the demage that we provoke, we have to be aware and know the right way of recycling. Is our work save the world.





What is your opinion about  climate change?

Resultado de imagen para climate change
That I said before the humanity provoke the climate change, all that we do affect the world. I think that the people isn’t aware. While it is true there are campaigns to calm the climate change, but I think that we aren’t work together, while some of us are recycling, using paper and cloth bags, etc other do nothing. Please be aware



What is your opinion about Immigration?

Resultado de imagen para immigrantsI think that inmigration is a great cultural contribution, like in the food, music, language etc. But we have to be welcoming, kind and we have to help the inmigrants because most of them come to Chile to have a better life.



What is your opinion about violence on television?
Imagen relacionada
I am tired to watch all the day news of thefts, deaths and violence in the tv. Nowadays all the childrens watch TV, but this news and videos also is in the celphone, I think that we never stop to wacth violence, and we grow in this enviroment.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you regarding immigration. We must take advantage of all the benefits that this movement brings.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your right,we must be aware with the earth!!! We already do enough damage. And about violence on tv i think the same:(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you with everything to be honest xD but I'm going to refer to the immigration; as far as I know they help with our natality as well :3 not only with their rich culture, so I think they're a great contribution to our country in many aspects.
    Sadly many people can't understand that...

    ResponderBorrar

A Country I would like to visit

  South Korea  Me and my boyfriend in a korean restaurant For be honest I would like travel all arround the world but recently I...