martes, 17 de abril de 2018

WILDLIFE





Adorable Otters

Otters are so cute, that they go to sleep holding hands with another otter because they sleep on their backs and float around in water and so that they don’t lose their loved one, they sleep holding hands with each other.
I love it, ¡It’s so romantic! Jajaja xD






Father and Son Lions
Almost all people talk about love and connection between mother and son, but I think that the dad can give us te same love and protection. It’s an amazing phoography, it was taken at the right time to show the love of family in the lions.






The Polar Bear
the polar bear's habitatis more vulnerable to global warming than many other species. Polar bears live mainly on the sea ice in the Arctic. This is where they hunt for fish and build up fat reserves. When the ice melts many polar bears move to land and live off their stored fat. It’s our fault that the polar bear is in danger of extinction. Please make a change!


3 comentarios:

  1. What i find most curious about otters is when they swim on their backs,they look very relaxed and also when they break the clams with stones its very funny

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I loved your selection !
    otters : cute
    Lion : gorgeous
    I love polar bear, i think is terrible the risk they run for our fault

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the fathers should to learn from male animals

    ResponderBorrar

A Country I would like to visit

  South Korea  Me and my boyfriend in a korean restaurant For be honest I would like travel all arround the world but recently I...