martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Continuous Assessment

Activity 1.- Go to PETS 101> Dog Breed Selector  > Find your Perfect Breed.

1.1 Respond to the 10 questions in this section. According to your results, what is your favorite dog breed's name? Irish Water Spaniel 

1.2 Vocabulary Activity: These words appear in the dog breed questionnaire above. Look up the meanings AND add 5 more words that you don't know from the same questionnaire.

example: sprinter: (a dog) that can run very fast in short distances (velocista)
jogger: (a dog) that can run a long distance (trotador)
breed: synonymous of type or race of the animals (raza)
to hunt: (a dog) that kill for food (cazador)
watchdog: a dog that is protective with his human, house etc(perro guardian)
grooming: (in this context) it refers a dog hygiene (cuidado, aseo)
1.friendliness: (a dog) that can be frienly with others animals (simpatia)
2.rudder: (in this context) it refers that tails of this breed is guide in the water
3.lifespan: is the approximate life time, how much can live (timón)
4.commands: (in this context) it refers to the control and rol that the human fulfills (mando,orden)
5.roommates: (in this context) it refers in a life partner (compañero de cuarto)


> Activity 2.- Select 3 SHOWS that attract your attention. In two lines for each show, tell me why you want to watch these shows.

Show 1: Dr. Jeff: Rocky mountain vet, I love this show because dr. jeff is a very good vet, and he is so skillful, also he is able to heal all the breed of animals like a cat, horses a fox etc.

Show 2: The Vet Life. This show attract my attention because show me how is the life of a vet, the professional and personal life,  and it can serve me for the future.

Show 3: Dodo Heroes attract my attencion because is a new show about animals in need from all arround the world, and it seems that the sow is about exotic animals  and I like this area.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A Country I would like to visit

  South Korea  Me and my boyfriend in a korean restaurant For be honest I would like travel all arround the world but recently I...