jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

favorite artist

Ed Sheeran 


It's so hard to choose only one band or singer, but I choose Ed Sheeran even when the only concert that I've gone is of 5 seconds of summer.


Who is Ed Sheeran? He is a english singer, songwriter, guitarist, rapper, record reproducer and actor; He play pop, folk pop and hip hop

I knew him when he do the video of lego house, in this video the protagonist is Rupert Grint, and I like Harry Potter's films xd, and other reason is because he write a song of one direction and when I was a child I love one direction.

I like his music beacuse his songs are so cute and romantics, he has whit mixes of rhythm, some include rap and/or a guitar solo, It's so cool.

My favorite song is Perfect that has three versions the original, one with Beyonce and another with Andrea Bocelli, is very romantic song, has a beutiful lyrics and a cute video. To me the lyrics let me know how is the "right" way to love. 


5 comentarios:

  1. I like Ed Sheeran too, I also think that his songs are very cute.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hii, I love every singer/band that you named. I went to Ed Sheeran's concerts and they are awesome, with a lot of energy.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello
    Ed Sheeran's latest album is very good.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi, I really like Ed Sheeran a lot too, and Perfect is such a cute and romantic song 😄 I like one that is called 'Friends' a lot. ¿Have you listened to to 'Songs I wrote with Amy'? I love those.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello
    I find Ed Sheeran a very good singer and great composer

    ResponderBorrar

A Country I would like to visit

  South Korea  Me and my boyfriend in a korean restaurant For be honest I would like travel all arround the world but recently I...